9th annual Cycling for Sight with
the Blind Stokers Club
July 12-14, 2013
Cycling for Sight takes a fun and organized approach to raising money for the San Diego Center for the Blind and the Blind Stokers Club.
2013 Tour Features:
- 200 mile, 3-day tour on the Southern California
- Start and end in beautiful La Jolla (Torrey Pines)
- Enjoy campus lifestyle during CFS weekend encampment at UC Irvine
- "CycloRallye" adventure (Day 2); one of several mini-Tour options
- Train and tour with the Blind Stokers Club
2013 CFS Special - Register in the month of January for FREE!
BSC Tandem TeamsMeet the teams that are participating in this year's event.