9th annual Cycling for Sight with
the Blind Stokers Club
July 12-14, 2013
Cycling for Sight takes a fun and organized approach to raising money for the San Diego Center for the Blind and the Blind Stokers Club.
2013 Tour Features:
- 200 mile, 3-day tour on the Southern California
- Start and end in beautiful La Jolla (Torrey Pines)
- Enjoy campus lifestyle during CFS weekend encampment at UC Irvine
- "CycloRallye" adventure (Day 2); one of several mini-Tour options
- Train and tour with the Blind Stokers Club
2013 CFS Special - Register in the month of January for FREE!
BSC Tandem TeamsMeet the teams that are participating in this year's event.
Cycling for Sight Event Promo July 2010 from Raegan Matthews on Vimeo.
Train & Ride with BSC Regular monthly training rides
open to all!
My most interesting experience was being led around the flagpole by a stranger with a blindfold over my eyes -- just a "glimpse" of what it's like...